My opinion: don't use Tiffin Mats!!!!
Told I could finance.Sent check for large amt.
Told mat would come in 3- weeks- never happened. waited about 2 additional weeks. Had extremely important event- told I would get it in time- did not. , so agreed to refund., I have yet to receive refund.
Customer service was horrid. Placed on hold, told would call back- seldom did. Check out warning on facebook https://www.facebook.com/DoNotPurchaseTiffinMats
other link http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tiffin-Athletic-Mats/reviews very strongly don't recommend this co. May lose big money.
From what reviews I have seen, it appears this company is having some very serious issues.I don't know who financially solvent it will be a few months from now- just my opinions/d4444f9 review #355733
You may also like
- "I sent this email to ***'s on November 11 - I have yet to hear from them - even though they state that they will respond within 2 business days..."
- "I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "I would like to relate my Festiva Resorts sales person experience with any one out there whom may be considering selling timeshare for Festiva (Frontline sales). I worked from Jan to..."
- "Peice of trash! I bought a nice leather couch in July 2010. Now my couch is bubbling and peeling. It was not exposed to sun or any heat...."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."