My opinion: don't use Tiffin Mats!!!!
Told I could finance.Sent check for large amt.
Told mat would come in 3- weeks- never happened. waited about 2 additional weeks. Had extremely important event- told I would get it in time- did not. , so agreed to refund., I have yet to receive refund.
Customer service was horrid. Placed on hold, told would call back- seldom did. Check out warning on facebook https://www.facebook.com/DoNotPurchaseTiffinMats
other link http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tiffin-Athletic-Mats/reviews very strongly don't recommend this co. May lose big money.
From what reviews I have seen, it appears this company is having some very serious issues.I don't know who financially solvent it will be a few months from now- just my opinions/
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Brand new wakeboard from M & M Watersports. I was not sure if I would like it and asked the salesperson if I could demo it..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "I won an auction for a Garmin GPS Dec. 30,2010, and now I'm told it will be Feb 14,2011 before delivery. ordered another by mistake, because the big "PAY NOW"..."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "We hired a car in July 2015 and upon returning the car on a Saturday evening the customer service agent went straight to the passenger side front wheel and pointed..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."