My opinion: don't use Tiffin Mats!!!!
Told I could finance.Sent check for large amt.
Told mat would come in 3- weeks- never happened. waited about 2 additional weeks. Had extremely important event- told I would get it in time- did not. , so agreed to refund., I have yet to receive refund.
Customer service was horrid. Placed on hold, told would call back- seldom did. Check out warning on facebook https://www.facebook.com/DoNotPurchaseTiffinMats
other link http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tiffin-Athletic-Mats/reviews very strongly don't recommend this co. May lose big money.
From what reviews I have seen, it appears this company is having some very serious issues.I don't know who financially solvent it will be a few months from now- just my opinions/11618875 review #355733
You may also like
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- " I tried to buy online but it displayed me an error message, YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT THIS TIME, so I tried again and the same message..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "I ordered two coats that I loved on the website. when I received them they looked terrible. One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly..."
- "Securus tech is a complete scam. I'm so upset with them. Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date..."
- " To begin with, this website looks like it was built by an amateur. It looks more like the website of a children's party performer than..."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "I won an auction for a Garmin GPS Dec. 30,2010, and now I'm told it will be Feb 14,2011 before delivery. ordered another by mistake, because the big "PAY NOW"..."