My opinion: don't use Tiffin Mats!!!!
Told I could finance.Sent check for large amt.
Told mat would come in 3- weeks- never happened. waited about 2 additional weeks. Had extremely important event- told I would get it in time- did not. , so agreed to refund., I have yet to receive refund.
Customer service was horrid. Placed on hold, told would call back- seldom did. Check out warning on facebook https://www.facebook.com/DoNotPurchaseTiffinMats
other link http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tiffin-Athletic-Mats/reviews very strongly don't recommend this co. May lose big money.
From what reviews I have seen, it appears this company is having some very serious issues.I don't know who financially solvent it will be a few months from now- just my opinions/
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct. 28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full..."
- "Me and my friend went to skyzone to have fun and we wanted a slush and we wanted three .if u combined those slushs it would be 12 bucks me..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address. If you look on this page carefully you can..."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "I ordered the m223 from cabelas Black Friday sale on thanksgiving day. Order was confirmed and I then purchased a mount for that scope for another site. The following day..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."